This year since we were in Utah, we went to In-N-Out to eat burgers, french fries, and strawberry shakes in his honor.
Thane completely enjoyed his shake and fries.
Cam & Grayson
TC & Cam & Grayson
We also went bowling in our Deuce shirts.
Emma was getting pretty into the game...she will be beating me soon.
Dar bowled her best game ever. She bowled 217 with FIVE strikes in a row! Very impressive.
Dave was proud . I am sure of it. I am sure he was enjoying her success with us.
OF course we had candy galore all day because my brother Dave is the candy-man.
Twix, Peanut butter m&m's, skittles, and starbursts are just a few of his favorites that we brought to remember him and celebrate the sweetness he brought to our lives.

Still miss you buddy. Wish you were here to enjoy my kids with me, to laugh, to sing, to play and to learn together like old times.
I Love your guts D2. Always will.
1 comment:
Love this, and good picture of Deuce at the end.
Post a Comment