Blowing a kiss before class
Falling asleep and not waking up after class.
She could sleep through an earthquake!
We started a new adventure this month. I found this great teacher and class that is inexpensive with a structured way to teach little girls ballet. The kids are not supposed to wear dress up clothes/tutu's, just tights and leotard. She seems to enjoy the dancing and she has made some friends in the class too. She said her favorite part so far is when the teacher tells the kids to jump over her when she is laying down on the floor. Sounds interesting...I don't know that she was born for dancing, but I am thrilled she wants to try something that she doesn't know how to do yet.
4 comments:
How fun for Emma. I took tap and ballet for years when I was a little girl. We will have to talk shop! Is she seriously asleep on the sofa?!
Yup. She did not want to wake up! She was worn out!
She's so dang cute! I can't believe her sleeping position. We miss you guys.
I love all the funny places Emma falls asleep. You should make a photo book of her creative sleeping places.
Post a Comment