OK so we never update our blog, but we can't skip by this event without sharing it. Our son was born this weekend and Mom and baby are doing great. It is WAY too late for me to be awake so I will make this short and hit the sack. His name is Thane David and here are a few pictures...
YEAH! He is finally here!!! We have waited so long for him to come! Sara, you are a champion! I love you to pieces! So glad that everyone is all well. I bet Emmie is just beside herself! LOVE YOU!
I didn't know you liked Dave that much . .j/k. We're very happy for your family and glad he arrived here safe and adorable. We'd love to hear the stats when you get around to it!
16 comments:
congratulations! hope all continues to go well.
Congrats you three! I hope Sara is well (love that picture with all your hands) and the Campbell Clan is well.
YEAH! He is finally here!!! We have waited so long for him to come!
Sara, you are a champion! I love you to pieces! So glad that everyone is all well. I bet Emmie is just beside herself!
LOVE YOU!
So cool! He really is a cutie. Spence didn't mention that he looks NOTHING like him and looks every bit like Saralyn!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys. Hugs!!
you did great with the name!!! Can't wait to see him in person.
Congratulations! We are so happy for your family. He is a cutie!
I didn't know you liked Dave that much . .j/k. We're very happy for your family and glad he arrived here safe and adorable. We'd love to hear the stats when you get around to it!
Congratulations! The pictures are great--He's so cute!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! CONTRATS! We're secretly devising a plan to come up there and visit you guys. Prob first of next year. Can't wait.
hooray! i was hoping you would put up a post once you had him. what a beautiful little man. congrats!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and a great name! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy him! They get big so fast!
Oh how sweet! Congratulations on your boy....we can't wait to meet him.
Congrats on the new baby!! We had our baby that same weekend! :)
Congratulations! What a precious baby!
I'm a friend of Jodi's..... the snapshot of the hand on your belly took my breath away!!!!
Post a Comment